Types of Home Insurance Coverage
- Comprehensive all risk coverage including guaranteed replacement costs for your dwelling and contents
- Insured Perils – Water, Fire, Theft, Weather damage, and your personal liability
- Specialty Coverage’s – Jewelry, Sports Equipment, Art, Home Based Business etc.
- No obligation to rebuild or replace your home or personal property.
What’s covered by Home Insurance?
- Your Home – The Physical Structure and any detached private structure on your property like your garage or shed
- Personal Property – Everything you own (i.e. furniture, appliances, jewelry, etc)
- Personal Liability – In an event someone gets hurt (or accuses you of injury) on your property
- In an event of loss or damages which force you to leave your home, your temporary living expenses are covered
How to Save on Home Insurance
- Install a monitored security system
- Claims-free for 3+ years
- Mortgage free
- Bundled Policy (i.e. Home+Auto)